BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 January 2013

happiness

Even before I read The Happiness Project, I was re-evaluating my life. I have lots of awesome things going on in my life, but sometimes I forgot to be happy. I really believe that you have to work at being truly happy. Because it's easy to get caught up in our lives and forget to actually enjoy life. I'm in a scary, new place on the opposite side of the US than I'm used to. Though it has been rough, but the fact that I'm pushing myself and following my dreams, I've been the most at peace with myself than I have been in awhile.  I've been thinking about what has made me really happy in the past, and this is the list I came up with.  I highly recommend it.  Just thinking of a list helps! Do it!

10 Requirements of Happiness
Michelle's Version

1. Be Michelle.
2. Just breathe.
3. You don't need to worry about every. little. thing.
4. It's OK to have fun.
5. It's impossible to make everyone happy, so just make yourself happy.
6. Do what makes you happy, even if it's not "cool."
7. Follow your dreams.
8. Be kind.
9. Forgive.
10. Have patience with others and yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment