BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

01 June 2011

Station 22 Cafe

Earlier this week, Hayley texted me: "Let's do dinner sometime this week".  And of course, I can't pass up a dinner date with the beautiful Hayley Shauklas.
I was craving some Sensuous Sandwich, but on the way down Center St., we passed the new Station 22 Cafe and we changed our minds. 
I really love this place.  Downtown Provo is my favorite place to be while living here and this place brings it home.  Literally. It reminds me of Portland a little bit.  And I love that. 
So if you're hankering for a sandwich, soup, or a salad, hit that place up, homies.  For real.
I'll blog about my Memorial Day weekend. Someday. But for now, peace and blessings and sunshine (hopefully...).

PS The most crazy thing to happen to Tualatin since they tore down the old Tualatin Elementary and the fake bomb threat is this.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great comments about Station 22! Portland is one of our favorite places in the world and it's definitely the vibe we're going for. Please come again and tell all your fabulous friends!

    ReplyDelete