BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

08 June 2011

another good deed or two

I don't know what it is, but Someone must be looking out for me, lately.  I have been "seriously so blessed" (a hilarious blog, check it out).  But really.  This week has been a particularly stressful one, since I'm going to be out of town the weekend before finals week (thanks, Tualatin High School for not planning graduation around my schedule...).  Yesterday, I was sitting at work thinking about what the heck I was going to do for din din, when I get a text from Anna saying that we should go out to dinner.  Whihc means I get to play with Anna AND I don't have to cook! Yay! We went to Guru's and then tried the new crepe place on State Street, Roll Up.  It was a much-needed break and it's always so so so so so so fun being with Anna.  We have big plans for the future :)
This morning, after another consecutive night of little sleep and paper writing, I went to the computer services place to pick up some printer ink cartridges that I had dropped off to be refilled.  They brought the little baggie out and I said "thanks so much!" and turned to pay for them.  A note on the baggie said my name, number, then "no charge -SJH".  Well THAT'S awesome.  I went to the cashier and asked "Is this note real?" and he said he thought so.  Thanks, SJH, whoever you are! You made my day!  Ok, you may think that it doesn't take much to make my day, but I had 6 cartidges that cost about $7-$10 to get refilled.  That's potentially $60 that I didn't have to pay today.  Day is made and papers are printed.
To top it off, I'm heading back to Portlandia for the weekend for my brother's graduation/Court of Honor/Senior piano recital.  Both sets of grandparents will be there in addition to sunshine in the rainy city :)
I never tire of this video, so I'm posting it again.



In summation: I have a job for the summer that I love doing.  This semester from H-E-double hockey sticks is over next Wednesday at 1 PM.  I get to see my family this weekend.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment