BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

16 June 2011

braiiiiiinnnnsss

It's only appropriate to blog about the undead who crave brains when mine is so dead, itself, after finishing finals today.  Blogging about undead things?!! What a treat!

My brother and I finished "The Walking Dead" last week. Less zombies in the later episodes, which is a bummer, but I'm looking forward to more zombie-ness in the next season.
I have caught on to the new, recurring theme of a person waking up from a coma and walking out of an unusually enpty hospital, hoping to see their MIA family soon, but then discovering that the city that he loved so much turned into a hub for starving zombies after an uncontrollable communicable disease plagues the human population and starts an apocalypse that unexplainedly isn't stopped before it reaches the entire population of the country.  (I still don't understand why they can never seem to control it when a threatening apocalypic disease is kind of a big problem)  "I Am Legend" was a delight, especially with my fresh friend, Will Smith.  "The Walking Dead" had phenomenal make-up artists and actors.  I was convinced.  And many more are on my "to-watch" list.

I watched an episode of "The Office" today and there was a zombie reference:

Pam Beesly: We could get DeAngelo flowers.
Dwight Schrute: No, you can't get flowers for someone who's in a coma. They'll wilt before he wakes up.
[Everybody agrees] Yeah. That's true.
Jim Halpert: All in favor of the baskets, full of chocolates, teddy bears, and balloons. [Raises hand]
[Oscar, Phyllis, Angela, Jim, and Pam raise their hand]
Dwight Schrute: Wait, wait. All in favor with canned goods, chainsaw, gasoline, and emergency radio incase he wakes up post-apocolypse...
[Dwight's the only one who raises his hand]
Jim Halpert: Nope. Baskets have it.

Oh, and have I mentioned that I was getting out of my car last week in my parking garage and there were a bunch of zombies hanging out in the parking lot by my apartment? I asked one of the zombies what was going on and he said that they were filming a commerical. He was a friendly zombie. I watched them outside my kitchen window while I ate lunch and they would all be hanging out, waiting for something to happen, and then someone would yell "action!" and they'd suddenly turn into slouching, brain-craving zombies.  Delightful!

Also, Seth showed me this beepin awesome music video today. 

an apocalypse started by a song. that's just clever.

Should I mention that I love puppies and flowers, too?  Maybe it's too late for that.

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever told you about my recurring zombie dream? I'll have to tell you about it sometimes...I guess I have a fetish for zombies??

    ReplyDelete