BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 March 2010

Pennsylvania, I don't know where that is...pink pajamas penguins on the bottom...

TUESDAY


...or also know as: “Swaasavenyaaaa…badabeesadabah…”

If you’re reading this blog, you probably know that I don’t cry. I promise I’m not heartless, but it just doesn’t happen for me. So when I DO cry for something, you know it’s worth the cry. And the minute those words were sung and the animals started coming out, it happened and I couldn’t help it!

I hadn’t really thought about it before that night, but Disney rocks. Yeah yeah there’s that whole global domination anti-corporate that comes up, but think about it. It’s global because it’s good. Walt knew what he was doing when he started making movies about princesses being saved by prince charmings from the evil villans.

Take Lion King, for example. They really do speak Afrikaans and they really have those types of animals in Africa. And the music! It has and will continue to go down in history. I’m proud to say that I grew up during Disney’s glory days.

Anyways, back to this musical. I loved it! Rafiki was phenomenal, Timon and Pumba were funny, and Scar was perfectly scary.

It reminded me about my fav Disney movies and how long it’s been since I’ve watched one: Hercules (when we talk about him in myth, without fail “Zero to Hero” pops in my head), Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, etc etc etc…

“Who put the glad in gladiator? HER-CU-LEEZZES…” Don’t deny that you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment