BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 February 2012

lately

PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND
I don't know why I put that in bold except for organizational purpose because I had a pretty non-bold President's Day weekend. It wasn't boring, just uneventful.  Did some shopping, worked on homework, read The Hunger Games again.  The highlight of the weekend was going to the Nickelcade for the first time. That was bundles of fun with Kimberly and Hilary!

MADISON LYNN WHITELEY
...is an absolutely adorable child with whom I am just smitten.  My good friend Amber was the first to get married out of us Oregon peeps and she is now the first to have a baby. Crazy grown-up time!  I visited them in the hospital last week and got to meet Madison for the first time.  Then last night I went over to hold her while mom got some things done.  So cute!
Meeting Madison

She fell asleep while I was holding her on Monday

Sheesh, if I'm this way with my friends' babies, what am I going to be like with my own children??  (Maybe it's because I attend a singles ward and live with single girls with no babies around...have more children, married friends!!! I need to get a dog or something to tide me over.)

ELDER ERICKSEN
My widdle brudda Spencer was called to the Salt Lake City South mission and reports to the MTC on April 25th!  I'm so proud of him and his decision to serve a mission for the LDS Church.
He had his 19th birthday on Sunday and, following tradition, my mom posted this on facebook:
Huppy Birfdee, Pencil!

IN OTHER NEWS...
I really love my job.

I went to my last home basketball game as a student of BYU.  It was senior night for the players and cheerleaders, so I felt like I was honored, too.  Jimmer made an appearance.  And we won.  Good last game!
photo cred to hilary

MISCELLANEOUS THINGS THAT I'M COUNTING DOWN TO
-Graduation!
{162 days}

-My family is going to Hawaii the weekend before finals week.  I have never been to the big island and we have great things planned, so it will be great.  It will also be our last family vacation before Spencer heads on his mission. 
{44 days}

-My roommates and I bought our tickets to the midnight showing of the"Hunger Games" movie!
{24 days}

-I also bought tickets for the Imagine Dragons concert at Velour.
{22 days}

-I will be 22 very soon!! [I accept both monetary and tangible gifts]
{10 days}

Hope you are having success beating the winter blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment