BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

06 February 2012

ANXIETY FREAK OUT ATTACK AHHHH

I don't know what to do with all of these emotions inside my body right now, so I'm going to blog about it. That's a safe option, right?
About an hour ago, I sat down at my computer to calculate my last semesters as an undergrad.  I wanted to get a more accurate estimate on my graduation date since I've been telling people "I dunno" when they ask when I'm graduating.  And that doesn't seem too intelligent sounding, now that I think about it.  So yay for planning!
The reason I'm freaking out right now is the fact that I CAN GRADUATE SOONER THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED.  I was telling people "Well, I think like maybe next April or maybe even December" but, in reality, I have only 9.5 credits left until I'm finished. FINISHED. So I added some classes that I needed and I am planning on applying for graduation soon.  For August 2012.  I technically could graduate in June, but commencement is in August, anyways, and I don't want to cram my hardest credits into one semester.
I'm freaking out because as of 3:15 this afternoon, I had no plan.  Now things are starting to work out and the end is in sight. Like, literally, I can see it on my calendar.  
So the next freak out sesh I'm probably going to have is WHAT THE CRAP AM I DOING AFTER AUGUST 10TH???!!!  A common question among my peers, recently.  
Here is what will happen in Michelle's perfect world:
1. I will graduate with a sweet GPA and all that jazz.
2. I will have graduate programs from top-notch English schools just swarming for my application.
3. I will move back home to Oregon and start a sweet shop with my sister.  We will be yummy and so we will be rich.
4. Take a little time off for said business and money-making.  And maybe some traveling to foreign and exciting destinations.
5. Rock my graduate program.  Get published a bunch.  Be smart.
6. In the meantime, I will find a strapping young man who is smart and kind and we will fall hopelessly in love and get married. People will thank us for improving the gene pool of the world with our adorable little children.  
7. Write books that will make people want to make movies out of them and produce cheesy T-shirts with catchy slogans from my books. 
8. Visit family, continue baking, continue writing, etc. etc. etc. happily ever after.

Well. We'll just have to see how perfect Michelle's world really is after August 10th, 2012.









2 comments:

  1. Holy crap!! You are gamin school like a boss :) Are you going to be leaving Happy Valley???

    ReplyDelete