BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 February 2012

ketchup

Time to catch-up!
A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to do something that was on my bucket list: I shot a gun! A few of them, actually.  One of them was a Luger, or a semi-automatic pistol that was the standard issue for the Germans during WWII.  It is still in good condition, but, I mean, it could have been used during the war.
And another old Czechoslovakian-made gun (I think--it was old).  And then a new all-American gun.  I liked that one the best because it was like being in a movie.  So cool!

This last weekend, Anna came down to P-town and we went to Guru's for dinner (our fav). Then, with Anna being my scary movie buddy, we saw "The Woman in Black."  I'm bummed about not being able to see the play in London, but I'm half ok with not seeing it because I heard it was scaryyyy.  "Nerve-shredding," in fact.  But I liked the movie and I suggest it.
And I only thought about Harry Potter once...When he was having issues with opening a door, I whispered to Anna, "Alohamora!"  Would have solved all of his issues.  Too bad wizardry didn't convert over to scary movies.

I am loving my job as a TA for Dr. Mcfarlane.  It's a fun job and I love to work with the Dr.  
I am also loving my spinning class.  I'm glad that BYU added it recently because it is fun AND a superb work-out.  
Plus some baking and yummy stuff.  Plus crazy times in the 224.  The usual.
Have a lovely weekend!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Is the spinning classes one of the workout classes or is one you register for when you sign up for classes? That sounds like a lot of fun!

    Also, I still have your muffin pans!!! AH! I ran out of time the other day when I was going to bring them by so they are just sitting in my backseat now.. sorry!! I'll swing by this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a class you have to sign up for under the STAC choices.
    no problem! Just text me when you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete