BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

16 February 2012

V-Day

Since I have been a negative Nancy on past V-Days, I have been trying to make it a day about celebrating love.  Love doesn't just have to be about loving your significant other.  I think it's about loving life.  Two years ago, I was hanging out in Dublin having the best time of my life.  I saw St. Valentine's ashes (supposedly).  And I had the best time with Annie and Sarah.  Last year, I rocked the embarrassing interview in the Daily Universe.  This year had to be good.  I love to sing and I love British people, so I sang at devotional and listened to a British man speak.  I ate dinner at the place I love (Red Robins yummm) with the roommates I love.  I forgot myself in service at a special needs home in west Provo. Where I got asked to be someone's valentine and danced.  Then I ate chocolate (which I love) and watched "New Year's Eve."  Pretty solid day of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment