BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 March 2012

My friend Anna

This is Anna Peterson:
She is pretty cool and one of my best friends. We are both from Portland and both game out to BYU. Freshman year, we enjoyed eating scones in the Cannon Center and freaking out her roommates with scary movies.  Since then, it has been great. Lots of scary movies and fun times, including an epic road trip to Los Angeles last year.
But recently Anna decided that she wanted to accomplish bigger and better things in her life.  So today she drove to Los Angeles to work and live in the city. I miss her already, but I'm so excited for her (and now I have more of a reason to go to California!).
Last weekend we had a final Michelle + Anna party day.  
First item of business: lunch at Guru's. Duh. Completed with a stalkerish homeless man who followed us all of the way to the cash register really closely.  But we got some sweet potato fries!
Second item of business: Going to the Bean Museum. Anna worked at the Bean for awhile and I would go visit her on my way back from work. We weren't there for very long haha.
Third item of business: Hanging out at the Riverwoods and getting yummy things from Rocky Mountain Chocolate.
Fourth item of business: Watch a scary movie, "The New Daughter." That's a scary scary movie, dude.
Classic Michelle + Anna business :)



I miss her already. Good luck, girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment