BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

17 March 2012

birthday birthday birrrthDAY!

My roommates and I all have our birthdays within 2 months of each other, so the 224 is even MORE of a party time for March and April. Mine came first and it started early!  My grandparents came into town and treated me to lunch.
{oh, and I was feeling crafty so I made a birthday banner}
My parents surprised me with a new bike that is so stinkin cute.  It was quite an event getting it together, but finally after my home teacher came over and with the right tools, we got it.  I've been riding it ever since :)
{like little kids, playing with the boxes}



The day of, I did no homework, treated myself to ice cream during my break, and took a fat nap when I came home. Then I went to dinner with a bunch of friends at Bombay House. Yummm.
{favorite flavors}
{My lovely roommate, Meagan, left for her spring break before the festivities, so I came home to this!}
I was told not to plan anything and I didn't know what was going on, but when we came back from dinner, there were people at my house! And a massive chocolate cake.  Hilary and Kimberly planned a surprise party! It was surprising and fun and I just loved that they did that for me!  
We finished it off with "Real Steel" in sweat pants.  Nothin' betta.
I was thinking about my birthday this year afterwards and I realized that I am so lucky to be surrounded by people who care about me.  Thank you for everyone who made my day special! 
And now I'm 22.

2 comments: