BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

04 January 2011

twentyten

One of the best years of my life.

-Kicked it off in London.  Best consecutive 4 months of my life.  It feels like it didn't happen, that's how perfect it was.  I learned, I discovered, I grew, I loved.  (If you want more deats/picts, see past posts)
my beautiful, wonderful roommates

Harry Potter

Hyde Park

having tea like harry potter in the great hall at Oxford



-turned 20 in London
celebrated with a play at Piccadilly after a hike through the English countryside


-took a trip to the gorgeous Dublin, Ireland
-went to Wales, too

-oh, and Paris :)




-then to Washington DC with the family

-visited sunny southern California to see my grandparents and Brittany and Kira
-finally picked a major {English} and love it!
-got my gangster on in Club Style (BYU's hip-hop club)
-went to a few concerts {Mika, Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Barielles}
-had a few parties

Crepe/Freshman Year Girls' Party
-supported BYU soccer, football, and basketball

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One midnight showing.  I can't wait another 6 months.

-Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.
-family's new beach house (more on that to come)
-Parents' Weekend with my momma, including seeing my first opera
-saw my first NBA game (Blazers vs. Jazz)
-had fun roommates and moved into a great apartment

STATS
-# of airplanes traveled on: 14
-# of countries visited: 6
-# of times I have fallen on the Utah ice: 0 (yessss)
-# of shows (plays, musicals, operas, ballets, concerts, symphonies, etc): 19?
-# of castles visited: 7
-# of palaces: 8
-# of cathedrals/abbeys: 21?
-# of museums: 28+
-# of states visited: 4
-amount of time it took to get into the White House tour: about 60 minutes plus the 6 months of applying in advance
-amount of time it took to do the tour: 35 minutes
-average time that I woke up each morning: 8-8:30
-# of college credits completed: 30
-% of when invited to go out to eat at Nandos, I would go: 95%
-# of times eaten at Cold Stone: at least 8

You would be accurate in assuming that I'm very very happy. Twentyten proved just how blessed of a life that I'm living.  Reflecting on how amazing my year was made me want to try even harder to make 2011 amazing.  Let's see how it goes, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment