BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21 December 2010

I'm dreaming of a [non]white Christmas.

I woke up this morning to about 2 feet of snow.  Usually I grumble a little because #1 It's snowing and #2 that means the snow plows come out around 6:30 AM to take care of things and it wakes me up.  But like the rest of Provo, it was unusually quiet this morning.  Which means no snow plows.  Which means klutz Michelle gets to half walk/half slide down the stairs to her car in snow that hasn't even been walked in (should've realized that boots>Vans in this weather) and then gets to be late to work because she miscalculated how behind the snow would make her.  No snow plows=snow.  Go figure.

Where I will be in 2 days:
{Santa Clarita, CA}
Thu

Partly Cloudy 56°/44° 
Fri
Partly Cloudy 61°/46°
Sat
Mostly Sunny 60°/45°
Sun
Partly Cloudy 58°/45°

Where I'm at today:
{Provo, UT}
Tues
Rain/Snow 31°, 100% precipitation

Hm.



So far, so good on not falling though...that's a feat all in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment