BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

07 January 2011

emotional

One year ago today, I got off the longst plane ride of my life to get in a car that drove on the wrong side of the road and dropped me off, in the snow, at a place I've never lived before.  My feelings? Ecstacy and anticipation for the 4 months ahead of me.
I had arrived at 27 Palace Court.


I began my whirlwind of a journey that took me to strange palaces, windy hillsides, and even underground coal mines.  I visited places where they didn't speak my language and didn't eat my food. 
I walked miles and climbed an innumerable amount of stairs.  I was stranded on an island due to volcanic activity. I went to elaborate, expansive gardens where they filmed romance movies.
Best of all, it helped me to remember who I am and what I'm doing with my life.  And I made some really great friends in the process.




I volcano London.

No comments:

Post a Comment