BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

31 January 2011

my weekend was fun.

This weekend, I decided that I had to live a little.  It was a really busy week and I was really to loosen up.
FRIDAY
Scary movie, "Devil" with Ali.  Ohhh man, it's scary, but pretty interesting. M. Night Shamalamadingdong did it again.
Then...NEON DANCE PARTY.  It's been awhile since I've gone to a good dance party, so I'm glad that my buddy Seth pulled this one together. 
{ali and i getting ready to mix it up}

SATURDAY
If any of you girls out there are having a hard time finding a wedding dress, then call me up.  #1: Because I love weddings and everything that has to do with weddings and #2 Because I'm a good luck charm.  Saturday, I went up to Salt Lake with my past roommate, Kayla, and went wedding dress shopping! And it was a success. First, it was Amber, then Annie, now Kayla.  I was all with them when they got the dress that they were to where on their wedding day. 
Since we were up at SLC, already, we hit up the awesome sales at Gateway.  Also a success: $80 cords from J. Crew for $16.  Perfect.
If you haven't already, go experience the International Cinema at least once. That night, I went with Ali and Seth to see Machuca. So depressing, but I practiced my Espanol.
Then late night milkshake run at In N Out. 
I just love college and I never want to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment