BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 February 2013

Lonely Hearts Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. After years of awful V-Days, in recent years I have made an extra effort to make Valentine's Day awesome.  Three years ago, I was in Dublin for the weekend before V-Day and I got to see St. Valentine's ashes. Last year, the 224 had a fun night and got to do some service. This year, I attended the Lonely Hearts Film Festival, a night put on by a girl from one of the singles wards here. She likes to make short films, so she decided to make a night of it and give others a shot at making a short film. They made it all fancy, with a red carpet, a photographer, sparkling cider, and an award ceremony after the viewings. It was very classy and fun!


That morning, I put together some pins for the sake of the many women I work with. It was my super's idea.
Oh, Ryan.

"Happy Valentine's Day!! Marry me!" -Ryan Gosling

No comments:

Post a Comment