BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12 February 2013

I Love Milkshakes

Last night, we went to Shake Shack at Dupont for dinner.  I've read and heard good things about this place and so I have been looking forward to going there. And I wasn't disappointed. They make their shakes out of custard. So so good. I'm a sucker for a good milkshake. I've taken it upon myself to be an official milkshake tester. I know, I know, thank me later.
At Black Cats on Mondays, they have "Muggle Mondays," where they serve butterbeer and have showings of the Harry Potter movies. You know I'm all over that ish. 
yum (pict stolen from Ashley)

sorry about the awkward shut eyes picture, Ashley. 

Last night was weird and fun at the same time. Weird because...you can ask me about that if you're interested. Fun...because milkshakes and HP. Duh. Another plus one for the District.


No comments:

Post a Comment