BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

13 June 2012

my cool life

Sometimes when I stress about life after graduation, I step back and remind myself to live in the moment.  Planners sometimes forget to enjoy the here and now because they are so concerned about the future. I'm working on that.
So here are some things that are super cool and stuff:
1. I started the second half of my internship for Special Collections today.  For Spring term, I worked on a research project that compiled the history of the HBLL.  Now I'm working with the rare book curator on a conservation project with the Victorian Collection.  Aka I get to hang out with old books aka an English major's dream (especially since my master's work is probs gonna be in Victorianism. what what!).  The curator showed me some stuff in the Extra-Special Collections today for kicks and giggles (they are off-limits to students like me).  I mean, it's like cocaine for a bookie for me (don't do drugs stay in school).  
2. I am working at Independent Study, again, with my favorite coworkers! It is a blast and a half there.  
3. As of 1 o'clock tomorrow, I am done with the class from hell.  And my paper is gonna kick butt, no matter what grade I get.  So there.
4. I love Seven Peaks and live there on every sunny day I get the chance to. Can I get an amen for a Pass of All Passes? A-MEN.
5. Less than 2 months until I have a degree under my belt. Or robes. Or whatever the saying is. Meh, English.
My friend Lizzie and I are going to make a music video. Here is our inspiration and idol:
http://youtu.be/94Yyv0iUppU

No comments:

Post a Comment