BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 June 2012

spring/summer 2012

Here are some things I've been doing since Winter semester finished, according to my iPhone:
won the bonus at Nickelcade! celebrating Hilary's bday

Meagan went to driving school (finally!)

my former roommate got married! and then Karah came into town :)

celebrating Kimberly's bday with a cute bearded server at CPK

hiked the Y with some UVU peeps...and reenacted Titanic

Cinco de Mayo at Mi Rachitos

Spanish!
started working at IS, again, where we celebrate EVERYTHING!  love my job!!

lots and lots of movies

my parents came into town for a weekend for my great-grandma's funeral. sad about the funeral...but happy about chillin with my parents. this is my dad's first time at In-N-Out

first time on a tandem! check off of bucket list!

doing some fun reading=favorite thing about summer

intermural soccer!

Memorial Weekend in Midway with Lizzie, Chelsea and Hilary


I helped organize a Seder (Passover) feast for my Bible as Lit class. Very cool experience!!

Deidre's bridal shower w/ the roomies


I go to concerts, day and night (#provorooftopconcerts)


#sweettoothfairy

and taking over Provo, UT on my bike


No comments:

Post a Comment