BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 June 2012

Elder Ericksen

My little bro is on his mission, now!  It's been awhile, but I wanted to re-cap the Wednesday morning I got to spend with him before I dropped him off at the MTC.
On the way back from the airport, since we drove right through his mission, I was pointing out landmarks and temples and cities.  He was diligently marking my comments on a map and I thought that was so cute.
He got free breakfast at iHop and we ran into other eager missionaries.
I gave him a little tour of Provo: the new tabernacle temple, the view from the Y parking lot, and then ending at the Provo Temple.  We took pictures until it was time to go in.  I drove him in to the welcoming Elders who took his bags.  After a quick hug, he was off!





He is now in the field.  Literally just around the point of the mountain.  I miss him, but I'm so proud of his decision to serve the Lord for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment