BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

29 June 2012

My Experience With Love At BYU

A poem I wrote this morning

A handsome, youthful face
Thin, tall, and tan
You graduated high school WHEN?!?!
Get out of my space.

You want a N...C...M...Oohh boy
I knew that movie was a ploy.
Gotta go. I'm tired. It's...10:30...
Now get your lips away from me!

Found a boy to flirt with in class
If he asked me out, I wouldn't pass.
Towards this date, he sure doesn't seem hurried.
Ring check: thanks for mentioning you're married!

Going on some dates.
Things going right.
"Let's get married tonight"?
This was a mistake.

A man who has some style.
I feel confident when he's near.
Saw him with another...guy?
Clearly not my year.

Smart boys, dumb men,
Dudes who think they're all that.
Guess I'll just be single then.
I better buy some cats.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA i seriously loved this! publish this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The line, "Clearly not my year" made me laugh out loud. so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is hilarious and brilliant!!! I love it SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete