BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 January 2012

twentyeleven

HIGHLIGHTS
Ericksen's European Trip Extravaganza



*amazing vacation*
Taylor Swift/General Conference/BYU game with Momma

Annie and Bryce's Wedding
Went on a lot of hikes
Had fun working at Independent Study
Had my fabulous 21st birthday at Las Vegas with Anna, Annie, my grandma, and mi madre



Spent my first summer in Provo
roomie reunion

HPATDH, Part 2 PRE-Premier

Spencer's graduation and fun in OR (well, this wasn't in Provo, but it was summer time)

made lots and lots. and lots. of cupcakes.

4th of July


4th of July with Oregon peeps
Went to Los Angeles to see Yellowcard and the city with Anna, Ellen, and Brenna




Thanksgiving with my family

Spent lots of time at our beach house

Had fun working at Independent Study
Started my senior year at BYU!






I had a few more downs this year than I have in the past, but, as you can tell, I think I did a good job making up for it with the ups. My family has been the greatest support for me and I'm so grateful for how close we are and have become more recently.  I'm also grateful for the friends that stood by me through everything this year.  This year was a chance for me to realize how blessed I am.  I love my major and I am going to a great university.  I have the knowledge of the Gospel and of my Savior's love for all of us.  I am healthy and strong.  Two thousand and twelve, let's go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment