BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

30 December 2011

Christmas in Neskowin

What a loverly break it has been.
Christmas day, we woke up and waited for my dad to stop getting ready (not so favorite tradition), opened gifts from Santa and the family (a more favorite tradition), and ate a yummy breakfast. We had our Christmas program at Church, which I sang in with my momma. It was really a great service.
That afternoon, we headed out to our beach house in Neskowin for a couple of days.  Very relaxing.
One of the days we were there, I took some time to take pictures since I haven't done it in awhile. I literally was the only one on the beach for a couple of hours.  Here are some picts from my solitary shoot:







Then we had some family pictures.


more about my break to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment