BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

02 January 2012

Seattle and NYE

As shown by a previous post, this break was definitely a break. My schedule was basically non-scheduled. A few things were guaranteed: sleep, a trip to the gym, lots of food, and Vampire Diaries.  After this last semester, I needed a non-schedule.  
Except for one day, when I got up early and took a trip to Seattle with my brother.  
We had Starbucks at the first Starbucks at Pike's Place Market.  We walked around the market and watched the fish throwers.  I just love the atmosphere there.

I had a tour scheduled for the University of Washington.  I'm thinking about going to grad school there and I wanted to see what life would be like if I moved there.  It's a beautiful campus.
Then we drove by the Space Needle.
We finished off strong with Tillamook cheese pepperbacon burgers and milkshakes at Burgerville. THE BEST!


NEW YEAR'S EVE
I went to the regional YSA party in Portland at the Tiffany Center with Lindsay and Brittany Bigelow. We dressed classy and danced until 2012.


Today I watched the salt flats go by as I touched down in SLC, which was the mark of the end of my great trip.

Bye Portland :(  Hello winter semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment