BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27 February 2011

Fabulous February Festivities

(enough with the alliterations, already)
Working 20 hours a week + taking 15 credits + life = BUSY.  So you can imagine that I sort of really enjoy my weekends and try to make the best out of my spare time.  And February has been full of at least 4 good weekends (plus some pretty memorable weekdays, I suppose).

{Oregon lovelies and I went out for dinner at Red Robins}

Night skiing with Hayley <3

Took the plunge and got some bangs! (best decision yet this year ha)

Planning activities for our FHE group and then shooting people with our marshmallow guns, instead.


{favorite part of Valentine's Day=making yummy treats with Liz}

{the only cure for Jimmerfever is going to the BYU vs. Utah game}


two words: Lazer Assault.

Wednesday night "study" sessions (a little tradition started with Seth and Ali where we say we have lots to do, but then decide to watch Glee, make cookies and play Scrabble, instead)


{St. George for President's Day weekend}
lots of food, movies, and sleeping

{me + Kalyn at the red rocks overlooking St. George}

first men's volleyball game=new favorite college sport to watch second to bball ;)

girls' nights with Ali and Anna complete with redbox, fingernail polish and chocolate

blue shirt days + awkward family pictures at work


{gelatoooo}

{dual ward activity~ice skating}

Oregon dinner + some

I'd say that I'm doing a bang-up job beating out those winter blues :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow your life is saturated with fun, I'm kinda jealous. And Red Robin is super tasty

    ReplyDelete