BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

06 February 2011

The Best of the 90s

So I really like my job.  Especially the people I work with.  These people are so cool, that they helped me compile the best of our fav 90s songs. Guys, I hope you love this as much as we did.  Lots of reminiscing and laughs.  So here it is.  What we think is the best of the 90s.  Enjoy!

-Two Princes, Spin Doctors
-Del Amtri
-Hansen Bros
-Britney Spears

{when she was still mildly innocent}
-Sugar Ray ("Someday")
-Jimmy Eat World ("The Middle")
-Matchbox Twenty ("Unwell", "3 A.M.")
-MC Hammer ("Can't Touch This")

{I mean, those pants.}
-Macarena
-Destiny's Child (Jumpin' Jumpin', Say My Name)
-Tag Team (Whoop (There It Is))
-69 Boyz (Tootsie Roll)
-Angel ft. Rayvon (Angel)
-Ricky Martin (Livin' La Vida Loca)
-Mambo Numba 5 (by Lou Bega)
-Alanis Morisette ("Ironic", "Head Over Feet")
-Dave Matthew's Band
-Mariah Carey
-B-52s
-Smash Mouth
-Bee Gees
-Sheryl Crow
-Shania Twain (Come On Over album)
-Deep Blue Something (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
-Faith Hill
-Jumba Rumba
-Savage Garden
-J.Lo
-98 Degrees
-BSB
-N*Sync

{before JT brought sexy back}
-New Kids on the Block
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-BNL (One Week)
-"Unbreak My Heart"
-Third Eye Blind
-Jewel
-Green Day (Good Riddance)
-REM (Losing My Religion)
-Ace of Base (The Sign)
-All-4-One (I Can Love You Like That, I Swear)
-Spice Girls

1 comment: