BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10 March 2011

birfdaye

So yesterday was my birthday. If you forgot, shame on you. If you remembered, thanks for the fun day!
I WILL put up pictures and I WILL blog about it. When I get the time.
But. I just wanted to say how excited I am to see my judmom tonight as well as Grandma Rosie in a little place that I like to call...VEGAS!
Have I said how much I love my mom? This WHOLE thing was her idea. And I quote: "Michelle, it's almost your 21st birthday. That's a big deal. LET'S GO TO VEGAS!"
Ok!
Also, last week I was talking to my Grandma Rosie on the phone and she said: "I'm so excited for Las Vegas.  I am so ready to let loose!"  Ok, my grandma is a proper British-subject-immigrated-to-America-wife-of-a-retired-detective kind of woman.  So hearing that made this trip a whoooole lot much more exciting ("a whole lot much more"? Come on, English major).
After work, I pack. After I pack, I drive. After I drive, I arrive in Vegas. After I arrive in Vegas, I see them.
SOOO CLOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment