BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

23 March 2011

hermana adams

This weekend, I had the opportunity of being a stand-in sister missionary companion. Allie was already technically a missionary when she flew in on Saturday and so I always had to be with her.  It was a new and interesting experience being a pseudo-sister missionary. When we started to bake some treats on Saturday, I instantly walked over to turn my iPod on so we could jam while we baked.  But then I realized the only jamming that we were allowed to do was to EFY music and MoTab. Then I was about to suggest us watching a movie while everything cooked, but then I realized that this was something that was not allowed, either.  I went to a meeting for my calling and she had to tag along since she couldn't be by herself.  It was fun getting a little taste as to how missionary life is.
Last night, me and her family went to CPK for dinner (love that place) and then all of our friends and some more of her family met up at Brick Oven for some dessert. It's been a fun few days celebrating the send-off for Hermana Adams.
We do love our cookie monsters.

{oregonians...}

Today she goes into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) here in Provo and I'm so excited/anxious/nervous/estatic for her.  She's always been one of my most considerate and loving friend and has always been such as inspiration for me.  I know that that she's going to scare the hell outta the people in Oakland California (if you know what I mean...).
Go get 'em, girl.

1 comment: