BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

26 May 2009

Country Life

While helping my brother with a photo class project, I took some shots on my own. It was actually really cool. I've always wanted to shoot this road that I drive on frequently and so I suggested it to Spencer. There's this huge pasture with some cows and horses and so we decided to try taking picts of the animals. At first, we were worried about them being too far away, but the minute we walked up to the fence, they all started walking over!! It was so awesome and made for easier picts. I feel kinda bad because I think that they thought that we were going to feed them or something. But it was fun.


65th Cows

65th Cows

65th Horses and Cows

65th

65th Horse

65th Cows

65th

65th

65th

65th

No comments:

Post a Comment