BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21 April 2013

Cherry Blossoms

Tourists...er...I mean...the cherry blossoms have arrived! They are actually all dead by now, but lucky for us, I took plenty of pictures. I ended up going to the tidal basin 6-7 ish times to check in on them. The first few times were in vain because it was super cold up until a couple of weeks ago. But once the warmth hit, so did the blossoms! And I mention the tourists because, yes, they have arrived. I took the risk of going to the tidal basin on a peak blossom Saturday...let's just say that I have been praying for more patience since the tourists have started pouring in. It was *almost* as crazy as the inauguration. Anyways, I don't want to taint the beauty of the blossoms, so I will stop complaining. Here are some of my shots :)
before=nakey trees

much better













No comments:

Post a Comment