BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 August 2012

my final days in Provo, UT

We went bowling a couple of times.  One of Provo's secrets: Miracle Bowl on State Street in Provo is super cheap some nights.


Tasha, her sister Jackie, Meagan, Lizzy, Shalene and I went to the Rooftop Concert. Allred, Book on Tapeworm, and Isaac Russell.

insta courtesy of Tasha :) 

I liked Book on Tapeworm (despite the fact that we couldn't get it right the whole night..."Booktapes with Worms?" "Worms on Booktape?" "Books on Tapeworm?")
Piano and cello=love.
http://youtu.be/iE_psU0BDgo
Saturday, Lizzy, Megan, Hilary and I went to Kneaders for breakfast.  Then Lizzy, Hilary and I saw "Step Up: Revolution," which delivered on the dance moves.  We were saying how we couldn't sit still the whole movie because we just wanted to dance!  
http://youtu.be/9ZhaXfm4MeA
Dinner at Zack's on Sunday.  He works at Los Hermanos so he had the hook-up with salsa and chips.  Yum!
insta courtesy of Zack :)  Lizzy--Hilary--me--Meagan
I had my last day at Independent Study on Tuesday.  They surprised me with Donut Tuesday instead of Donut Thursday.  I teared up a little when I had to say bye.
I have worked side-by-side with these girls in the same room for the past year and worked with Cort in the mail room for the year before that. Cortney--me--Roberta.  Love these girls!
 Wednesday, I took my last final at BYU!! Then I packed and all that fun stuff.  That night, Hilary, Lizzy, and Meagan treated me to dinner at my fav, Buca di Beppos in SLC.  We ate until we had to be rolled out of the restaurant and laughed until we cried.  I have so much fun with these girls, it's crazy.  I miss them so much!

photos courtesy of Lizzy
And you better believe we jammed to the "Step Up: Revolution" soundtrack the whole way there and back.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. "Let's Go" -- Travis Barker (the drummer for Blink 182!), feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes, and Lil Jon
2. "Hands in the Air" -- Timbaland, feat. Ne-Yo
3. "Live My Life" -- Far East Movement, feat. Justin Bieber and Redfoo
4. "This is the Life" --My Name is Kay

Clearly, the thing I will miss most about the last 4 years and Provo are the people who made it fun and the music we jammed to while we were making fun :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment