BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

16 August 2012

to the beach on a whim

Annie texted me yesterday to see if we could meet up for lunch today and I was like duh so this morning I was like hey Annie where are we going to eat and she was like today's Bryce's last day before staring law school. wanna go to the beach after food? and I was like duh.
And that, my friends, is a run-on sentence.
And these are pictures from my fun day.
preggo!

proposal rock beach, neskowin, or

it would have been nice and warm if it wasn't so windy!

uhh...which way are we supposed to go?

Bryce's first time at the Tillamook Cheese Factory. I may have taken multiple cheese samples and I can't confirm that I ate a lot of ice cream.

eccentric small coastal towns. gotta love them. like Jesus loves you.


No comments:

Post a Comment