BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

06 April 2012

finals playlist

HEYOO!
Need some study music to get you through our favorite time of the year? (*heavy sarcasm on the "favorite" part)  I'm sitting here in the library (I know, sad Friday night plans, Michelle) and I am listening to this music and it's getting me pumped for the bajillions of things I have to do by next Wednesday.

1. "America"~Imagine Dragons
2. "Safe and Sound"~Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars (HGs soundtrack)
3. "One Engine"~The Decemberists (HGs soundtrack)
4. "Tighten Up"~The Black Keys
5. "Eyes Open"~Taylor Swift (HGs soundtrack...see a trend forming?)
6. "The Cave"~Mumford and Sons
7. "How We Love"~Ingrid Michaelson
8. "Round and Round"~Imagine Dragons
9. "I'm Through"~Ingrid Michaelson

I also suggest that you plan something fun for when finals are over to give you something to look forward to.  I have a firm belief in the light at the end of the tunnel theory.
This is mine: I will be in Hawaii in 6 days.
You rock, guys! Good luck and finish strong!
XXX

3 comments:

  1. It's okay, Bryce and I had a "packing date" for our Friday night. Not much more exciting than the library. I just made this playlist on grooveshark and will be listening to it's entirety this morning. And please take me to hawaii with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well what did ya think?
    wahoo! packing date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great playlist! mumford and sons is a favorite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete