BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 November 2011

ungrateful

Ok, ok this is a post about what I'm grateful for. My title is a misnomer.  I did that since everyone else's title is "What I am Grateful For" and I wanted to be different.  The content will be the same, though, so that's where the differences stop.
I mean, what else would I post for a Thanksgiving post?  How much I like to eat?  We all know that already.  About how weird turkeys look?  We won't have to worry about that when they are in our stomachs.
So here we a-go-go!!
*my family and the fact that I feel their support from hundreds of miles away every day
*modern medicine and the smart people behind it
*I was born into the LDS Church and I found truth on my own
*chocolate
*technology that allows me to talk to my family face-to-face every week and lets me write and research for papers at home and a little box that is able to play all of my music and I don't have to switch CDs in my walkman for a new album
*heaters and air conditioners
*indoor plumbing
*books
*movies
*music
*salt to make the sidewalks not slippery and so I have less of the likelihood of falling on my butt in the morning
*considerate and genuinely kind people
*puppies

Feliz el dia de acción de gracias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment