BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

08 November 2011

all hallow's eve

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The order of my favorites are probably: Christmas, Halloween, my birthday.  I'm still working on making my birthday a national holiday and so we all can get school off and party. But it's slow-going, sorry.
I've already mentioned how my family always watches tons of scary movies each year and how my friends and I have carried on this tradition.  So that occupied most of my free time this month.


The Friday before Halloween, my complex had a party in the parking garage so we dressed up and danced.  It turned out to be a little lame, so everyone came back to my place to watch "The Ring" and drink hot cocoa.
{fake tats, pink hair, eyeliner, fish net tights, black}

{Me, Meagan, Hilary, Deidre...aka punk, Sandy, hipster, dead ballerina}

{pink hair is growing on me}

{the group}

Sunday, the Whiteleys had a dinner party and I got to catch up with some old friends.  Chris and Camille did the cute Uh Huh creatures and preggo Amber was an oven with Jeff as the chef (get it? bun in the oven).

Monday, we watched "What Lies Beneath" and ate treats at Lizzie's.  We made Halloween cupcakes, of course. :)

I wish that I had pictures of what our apartment looked like. Then again, it might have been too scaryyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment