BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 August 2011

new temple in el salvador

I think that this new temple is beautiful!! (Like all of the others, but, you know...)  It was dedicated on August 21st and the article was posted on the LDS Church website. Click here to see it!


I read somewhere that President Monson said that their goal is to make it so everyone in the world has access to a temple within 200 miles.  I can't get over how amazing that is!!  Now the people of El Salvador can have a temple nearby and receive the many blessings that come from it. 
For most of my life, I have grown up only 15 minutes away from a temple.  I have tried to never take it for granted and it's my greatest goal to go through the temple someday.  Having it just a couple of exits from my house has been the best reminder of that important goal.  I'm literally eternally grateful for my awesome parents who also thought it was really important to have our family be under the covenant. 
If you want to read the truth about our holy temples, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment