BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

03 April 2011

then ask yourself if you have done any good in the world today

things that make me happy recently:
1. cute date ideas
2. pranks all in the name of fun that make my week full of tests and papers more enjoyable
3. going out with my friends from Oregon (Annie, Seth, Hayley, and Lindsay)
4. new movies (Source Code was pretty good, but a bit different)
5. my family (as always)
6. trying out new recipes and they being successful and being able to share them with others
7. getting good grades on final exams (B on my scary Spanish final! ole!)
8. when the weather is 60 degrees on one day and 70 on the next day (not 65 to 70 to snow. blah)
9. General Conference weekend

That last one, General Conference, is a worldwide conference held in Salt Lake City, UT by the leaders of the LDS Church.  The leaders of the Church come from around the world to give talks about issues and topics pertaining to us today.  It's meant to uplift, inspire, and teach.  It also means that we do believe in a prophet today who is called of God to direct His Church. 
If you want to hear more, and if you haven't noticed, I have added a button on my blog that you can click and see my profile as well as check out what I'm/we're all about.
My mom texted me during Conference yesterday: "Mormons rock!" and I totally agree!! :)
A highlight of my weekend was this:  "No one can give a crust to the Lord without receiving a loaf in return"
Hope the beginning of April has been as fun and inspiring as mine has!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new picture and about me section! And your life seems pretty nice right now! Are you staying for spring and summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daphna!
    And yes I'm staying in Provo for awhile longer! Are you?

    ReplyDelete