BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 April 2011

"I must be the one to kill 'Arry Potta!"

Last year in London, I discovered that I have the talent of making a voice that's a mixture of the devil and the Christian Bale Batman and a dinosaur.  And I try to use it whenever I can.  So just picture that voice in your head when you read these lines:
-"I must be the one to kill 'Arry Potta!" (Voldemort)
-"I want to eat your babies" (me?)
-"At least I'm not the one wearing the hockey pads" (Batman)
Anyways, it made me think of that when I typed in the title. And I typed in the title because I just bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 on DVD. It came out today. I jumped on that.
{love and magic}
I also wanted to blog about this because it's further excuse/reason not to study for my exam tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's the official start of finals week, which means the past couple of days have been reading days which means I haven't done any studying.  Except I took my last Spanish exam today for the rest of my life. I really enjoyed the class but it terrifies me to speak Spanish in front of people who are native speakers and so I'm glad to be done with that business.
Another thing that I did that I felt was more important than studying was trying out a new yogurt place with Annie on our errands run this afternoon. It's called Yogurtland and it's totes my new fav hun cal froyo place (sorry, YoZone. it's been real).  
So, recap of my weekend:
1. Get a promotion at work. Check.
2. Play tennis for 2 hours so that I don't have to study. Check.
3. Buy Harry Potter. Check.
4. Buy a new book for summer reading to begin. Check (The Help)
5. Try new frozen yogurt place so that I don't have to study. Check.
6. Procrastinate studying. Check.
7. Bachelorette party for Annie. Check. (wink wink)
8. Freak out about finals. (not check)
9. Become a witch and attend Hogwarts so I can study wizardry instead. Working on that.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the one dis or two dis edition of Harry Potter? Good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giirrrl, me and amy just went to Yogurtland yesterday-- it was da bomb! And "The Help" is a really good book... And one more thing-- we have to play this summer! Like play tennis or you should come to my pool!

    ReplyDelete