BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

29 October 2010

Take a moment...

I was listening up on General Conference this morning and was listening to Elder Patrick Kearon's talk from Priesthood Session.  This section really stuck out to me:

"When they laid down their weapons of rebellion, they qualified themselves for the Lord’s healing and peace, and so can we. The Savior assures, “If they harden not their hearts, and stiffen not their necks against me, they shall be converted, and I will heal them.” You and I can accept His invitation to “return and repent, and come unto me with full purpose of heart, and I shall heal [you].”

Click here for the full talk.

Secondly, I was listening to him instead of reading.  His accent made me think of London. Oh, how I miss London...
...and Hyde Park (especially since Utah has decided to be super cold super early this year)

Can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment