BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

30 December 2012

Christmas!

Does anyone else get a little bit depressed the day(s) following Christmas? Cuz I sure do.
I hope that New Year's will be a good enough pick-me-up for ya!

Christmas Eve/Sunday before we have a tradition of putting up a stocking for Jesus--since, you know, it IS His holiday.  We put pieces of paper inside with our names and what we want to give to Jesus that year, i.e. "I want to be nicer to my siblings," etc.  We usually watch a Christmas movie like "Elf" or "Grinch."  Buuutt this year we ended up watching a scary movie, which was different haha.
Christmas morning, we did the usual: stockings, breakfast, presents.  I dropped by my nanny house for an open house lunch.  Those boys are so cute!
But the most bestest part of Christmas this year was talking to Elder Ericksen for two and a half hours.  I can tell he has already matured and is learning valuable lifelong lessons.



I hope your Christmas was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment