BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12 July 2011

healing period

Ahem, please excuse the mess that is my life right now.

Being a college student these last 3 years of my life have proven to be the most rewarding as well as the most difficult years that I've experienced.  I've had the privilege of travelling and learning more than I ever expected.  I've felt the most extreme joys (London) and the extreme lows (this week).  I've had to do grown-up things that I was excited to do, like pick a major, and that I've been not so excited to do, like re-evaluate my priorities in life.  I have made some self-discoveries here in Provo, Utah, USA, that has made me take a long, hard look inward and outward.  

I'm coming out of this stronger.

These are the things that are getting me through this:
1. My family. See them in ONE WEEK!!!

2. I almost don't believe that I'll be back here in TWO WEEKS!!
 3. ...and in THREE WEEKS, I'll be back here:
4. Oh, and I can't forget the Pre-Premier of Harry Potter on Thursday!!
{HPATDH, Part 1}

{just heading off to Hogwarts, NBD}

Life has handed me lemons, but God has placed wonderful people in my life to make sure I don't turn sour.

1 comment:

  1. I love you immensely. I know this feeling, and these emotions- this is what I have been having to do since everything blew up in my face. If you ever need anything, or someone to talk to I am here. You are beautiful, fantastic and amazing. Don't forget that. I love you and remember these things will strengthen and teach you more than you want to see at the time. I LOVE YOU! And I am excited to read your new discoveries.

    ReplyDelete