BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

26 September 2010

Back in Cougartown

As you all have heard from a previous blog post, I am back in blue as an English major.  It was quite the adjustment after about 9+ months of being outside of Provo, Utah, but I'm getting back to the swing of things, folks.
WEEK ONE
Roomies with Annie.
SCHOOL STARTS. DUN DUN DUNNNN.
Anna's b-day dance.
Saturday morning, I got to kick it with some of my London peeps for the first time since, well, London.  We ate Amish Oatmeal (a favorite London Centre breakfast) and got to catch up.  I love those kids.

That afternoon was the first home game.  We had really good seats. And we won.  Nice start to the season, I'd say!

{me n annie}

WEEK TWO
Labor Day Monday. What else can you do, but go hiking? The weather was so nice and it was so fun to spend some more time with London peeps and Anna.  We THOUGHT we were hiking Squaw Peak until we got to the top and saw Squaw Peak across the valley. Oops. It was fun, anyways.


Two words: Club Style. Hip-Hop. I almost forgot how much fun it is!  Dance has always been one of those things.  The things that you've always wanted to do, but you just got caught up doing other things and now you have the chance to do it.  And you wonder how different your life would be if you had decided to do it, instead of those other things.  I'm happy with my life choices, especially now that I have a chance to do one of those things.
Anyways, I love hip-hop.

Wednesday was Mexico's Bicentennial for their Independence Day, so what a better way to spend it than with the BYU Latino club?

{brittany, me, and our amigos}

I just realized that another one of those things that I've wanted to do since I reached the age of concert-going is going to a concert on a roof top.  A la Beatles.  And that was accomplished on my second weekend back in Utah.  It was so much fun!  Nik Day opened for Benton Paul. The music was great. The people were fun. And it was on the top of a parking garage in downtown Provo. Oh, and I whole-heartedly endorse Sammy's milkshakes (um, hello banana cream pie + oreos). 

{brittany, annie, me @ the concert}

I got a job. Whew.

Classes are good. As aforementioned, I LOVE MY MAJOR!! My roommates are so cool.  I keep running into friends that I haven't seen in awhile.  And life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so happy for you that you're loving your major. You're so cute. I love you!

    ReplyDelete