BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

15 July 2010

The Good, The Really Good, and the Weird

Events in my life have drawn mixed emotions and what else can I do about it than blog about it?

THE GOOD
Only approximately 20 days left of work, then I can play and school.

THE REALLY GOOD
1.  I got a letter from Elder Seth Hall today!  Which was perfect timing, since today is 3 months left until he's home!
(front row, far right, first week)
He sounds like such a great missionary and I'm so proud of our widdle Sethy-Poo!  I'm excited to hear the mish stories first hand from him.

One of my fav picts of us...we're always looking out for each other like good besties should, including grooming like monkeys (fyi: I didn't and I don't have bugs in my hair).


I also got a letter from Elder Tavana Alailima, recently.
He sounds like he's doing great in Panama :)
I decided that missions are really really awesome.

2.  I got a plane ticket to California for the first time in 3 years. My family and I always go every summer, but due to working schedules and what-not, I've missed out for 3 summers in a row.  For a few days of this trip, I get some of this, again:

PARTY IN CALIFORNIA IN 34 DAYS!! <3

3.  TOMORROW I get to see my bestie for the first time in 2.5 months.  With being together 24/7 for 4 months straight having the time of our lives, then separated for 2.5 months, it makes me a little bit excited...


I MISSED HER! Beach on Saturday :)

4.  Another one of my roommates got married. Congrats, Mrs. Lyndee Francom!

(top row, far right=Lyndee and second row, left=Leanne, another Mrs.)
I miss our awkward family pictures and hip hop in the living room and squeezing 4 girls on one couch during scary movies.

THE WEIRD

1. Ok, so I work a lot.  And I see and hear some funny things.  A recent occurance is during the late shift.  Every night at the exact same time, while I'm working downstairs by the big window, I see an old man walk across the parking lot of the clinic without a shirt, carrying a paper bag.  Without fail. Whaaa??!!
2. Driving down Borland Road, there's a farm on the side of the road of llamas/alpacas/whatever.  One day, my mom and I were driving by the farm and noticed that the llamas/alpacas/whatever were shaved everywhere except their heads, feet and tails.  Poodle llamas.  Funniest thing to see, just think about it.
3. I took a call at work and the older man on the line requested the time of his appointment.  I told him and asked if he could still make it.  He paused and then said, "I will for you."  I couldn't stop laughing.  He said, "That was good, huh?"  And I replied, "Yeah, that was a good one haha."

"Tomorrow's just a song away" -Hockey
Peace and love.


1 comment:

  1. I like the pictures! And the last story about the man was funny.

    ReplyDelete