BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25 October 2012

music music muuu-SIC!

Good thing I found this music because I was getting bored of my current music situation!

1. "I Can Only Imagine," David Guetta (ft. Lil Wayne and Chris Brown)
This is my jam right now.  We do it in Zumba and I just rock out.  Chris Breezy is my go-to for dancing.  Just ask Anna. Also, why does all of the credit go to David Guetta on these songs?

2. Taylor Swift came out with her new album, "Red."  Still working my way through it, but I hear it's good! It has even converted a few people.  I like "Begin Again" partially because she filmed it in Paris!! And the boy is so cute!! And I love her clothes!! Love. Love. Love.

3. "Ghosts That We Knew" and "I Will Wait," Mumford and Sons
People have been raving about their new "Babel" album.  I sometimes have a hard time swallowing some of their stuff, but I like these songs.


4. "Runaways," The Killers.
Long-time lover of these guys. "Battle Born" came out last month, so check it out!

5. "Hurt Me Tomorrow," K'naan
This has been out for awhile, but it's cute.


6. "Hall of Fame," The Script ft. will.i.am



7. "Stay Awake," Example
Anna showed me this song after she heard it during her Europe trip.


That should keep us busy, right?
Happy October, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Good to know you're liking T-Swift. I still need to get on that.

    2) I'm in serious love with Babel. Holland Road and Earth Beneath My Feet speak to my soul.

    3) My siblings are embarrassed that my time in Boston has done some terribly things to my music palette. I now have an unholy love for Ke$ha (I can't stop listening to her new single, every time it comes on the radio I get giddy) and Adam Levine (and of course my favorite Maroon5 songs are the most sexual).

    Which brings us to 4) Maroon5 tour dates are up. They hit Seattle on March 11; I will be using the upcoming months to try and convince one Calvin Olsen to fly out here for said concert (because he loves Moves Like Jagger more than even I do), but if that attempt fails, you don't happen to have an unhealthy love for them too, do you? You live a heck of a lot closer than Boston.


    Longest comment ever.

    ReplyDelete