BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

18 July 2012

paper pushers

I cannot focus on writing a paper without a good playlist.
Maybe you can use this playlist for a more summer-y/fun activity.

1. "Sleeping at Last" by Turning Page
2. "Neighbors" by Theophilus London (I mean, what a name!)
3. "Like a Drug" by Hard-Fi
4. "From Now On" by The Features
5. "Cider Sky" by Northern Lights
6. "Cold" by Aqualung and Lucy Schwartz
Michelle! Enough with the Breaking Dawn Soundtrack already!
Fine.
7. "To Darkness" by Mumford and Sons

What do you think about "Both of Us" by B.o.B. ft. T-Swift?  I think I like it.

Peace and blessings, y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you can listen to music like that when you write. If I'm writing I can't do music with lyrics. Just symphonies or soundtracks. Lyrics are distracting to me.

    If I am designing, on the other hand, lyrics all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost better for me to listen to music with lyrics because it makes me focus on what I'm doing and drown everything else out. But it has to be indie/hipster music for it to work. Classical music is for sure in my playlist, too.
    It feels nice to have a system as a writer, you know? Something that works every time.

    ReplyDelete